Building Local Communities Up
Our dedication to local communities doesn’t stop with the way we do business. We also love giving back in other ways—by donating our time, talents and resources. To date, our efforts have benefitted more than 100 charitable organizations nationwide.
How CenterPoint Gives Back
- Helping communities and society at large by volunteering our time, money and resources.
- Driving economic growth through job creation and improved supply chains.
- Protecting the environment through sustainable development practices.
Organizations We Support
- West Oakland Job Resource Center (WOJRC)
- Children of Promise, NYC
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Lurie Children’s Foundation
- Boys Hope Girls Hope of Illinois
- CBRE Cares10
- Operation Gratitude
- Los Angeles Regional Food Bank
J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge
CenterPoint team members participated in the 2019 J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge in Chicago in support of Chicago Cares.
Los Angeles Regional Foodbank
Our employees worked to combat hunger in their city by assembling 4,055 boxed food kits for the Los Angeles Regional Foodbank.
Cradles to Crayons
CenterPoint employees helped out at Cradles to Crayons’ service stations, where they sorted and inspected donated items, cleaned toys and prepared packages for children based on their specific needs. They also held a collection drive for items Cradles to Crayons identified as low-inventory.
West Houston Assistance Ministries – WHAM
Houston CenterPoint employees volunteered to sort in West Houston Assistance Ministries’ food pantry and donation room. Their efforts aided WHAM on their mission to provide families with food, clothing, employment services and financial help.
Taking Care of Our Employees
Acting as a socially responsible company also means looking after the health and wellbeing of our own employees. We offer competitive health benefits, Vitality wellness accounts and in-office features that keep CenterPoint team members balanced and healthy.
- Standing desks
- Ergonomic chairs
- Natural lighting
- On-site café with certified health chef
- Free health snacks and beverages
- On-site gym with cardio and strength equipment and showers
- Discounted monthly massages
- Private nursing room
- Annual on-site biometric screenings
- Subsidized group fitness classes (Pilates, Zumba, TopNotch Circuit Training)
- CPR, First Aid and AED training and certification