Reimagine What’s Possible
Do you challenge the status quo and embrace creativity? Are you constantly striving to make a positive impact?
We empower our team members to achieve the seemingly impossible and nurture lasting relationships throughout the real estate community. Our entrepreneurial spirit and collaborative culture help us tackle industrial real estate’s toughest challenges.
Please click here to search our open positions and to submit your application for employment.
At CenterPoint we strive to attract, retain and engage talented professionals who think strategically and innovatively to solve our customers’ most complex property, logistics and supply chain challenges. We offer a highly competitive and robust benefit program that we believe sets us apart in the marketplace. We offer the following:
Health & Wellness:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage beginning the first day of the month following date of hire
- 401(k) (with employer match)
- Flexible spending accounts (health care/dependent care)
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Life and AD&D insurance
- On-site flu shots
- On-site biometric screenings
- On-site gym (Oak Brook office)
- Gym membership reimbursement (select offices)
- Discounted on-site massages
- Employee assistance program
Paid Time Off:
- Paid time off (PTO) policy
- Paid holidays
- Bereavement days
- Business casual dress policy with casual dress code on Fridays
- Annual company outing
- Recognition programs
- Service recognition program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Employee training and seminar opportunities
- Free beverages and healthy snacks
- Valet dry cleaning service (Oak Brook office)
- Summer hours
Our Commitment to Diversity
CenterPoint Properties offers equal opportunities to all individuals.
- With strict adherence to processes and policies, CenterPoint takes concerted efforts to ensure compliance with all employment policies and strives to achieve full employment for all qualified individuals.
- It is policy of the Company to offer equal opportunities to all individuals without regard to unlawful consideration of race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran or military discharge status, sexual orientation or any other status protected by law for all employment-related decisions, including but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline and termination.
- CenterPoint takes affirmative action to ensure that all employees enjoy opportunities and an atmosphere free from unlawful discrimination.
Let’s Get Started
Ready for an amazing career in industrial real estate working with the top real estate firm in the country? If you are dedicated to teamwork, possess a strong work ethic and a desire to achieve monumental results within the real estate community, we would like to hear from you.
Disability Accommodation for Applicants
CenterPoint Properties is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact Rebecca DePorter, Director of Human Resources, about your interest in employment at email@example.com or (630) 586-8000. EEO Is The Law