At CenterPoint, fulfilling our commitment to serve customers' complex needs and build communities starts with relationships. But developing meaningful relationships is only possible when you have the right mix of the best people working on your team.
As a leader in industrial real estate solutions, it's our goal to recruit and retain talented, creative individuals to our award-winning team. We are consistently looking for experienced, results-driven professionals who can help expand CenterPoint's reach and nurture lasting relationships throughout the real estate community.
Please click here to search our open positions and to submit your application for employment.
To attract and maintain outstanding team members, CenterPoint offers robust employee compensation and benefits. Our current benefits include:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Annual wellness evaluations
- Flexible spending accounts
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Employee assistance program
- 401(k) plans
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Professional certification program
- On-site fitness center, cafeteria and valet dry cleaning service at our corporate office in Oak Brook, IL
Our Commitment to Diversity
CenterPoint Properties offers equal opportunities to all individuals.
- With strict adherence to processes and policies, CenterPoint takes concerted efforts to ensure compliance with all employment policies and strives to achieve full employment for all qualified individuals.
- It is policy of the Company to offer equal opportunities to all individuals without regard to unlawful consideration of race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran or military discharge status, sexual orientation or any other status protected by law for all employment-related decisions, including but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline and termination.
- CenterPoint takes affirmative action to ensure that all employees enjoy opportunities and an atmosphere free from unlawful discrimination.
Let’s Get Started
Ready for an amazing career in industrial real estate working with the top real estate firm in the country? If you are dedicated to teamwork, possess a strong work ethic and a desire to achieve monumental results within the real estate community, we would like to hear from you.
Disability Accommodation for Applicants
CenterPoint Properties is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact Holly Treiber, Human Resources Manager, about your interest in employment at email@example.com or (630) 586-8000. EEO Is The Law