±6,400 Acres. 1 Solution.
Tour North America’s largest Inland Port, located ±40 miles outside of Chicago.
CenterPoint Intermodal Center
A 6,400-acre master-planned intermodal development that has the land and infrastructure available to accommodate:
- Warehouse/Distribution solutions
- Build-to-suits for sale or lease
- Rail-served facilities
- Container yards
- Land sales
Houbolt Road Extension
The Houbolt Road Extension project will create a critical new access point for the CenterPoint Intermodal Center (CIC), providing a number of benefits to the park, local community and the region.
- Reduce drive times to/from the park for tenants and other users
- Reduce the parks’ carbon footprint
- Support 20,000 trucks passing through the park daily
- Reduce truck traffic on local roads
The park is at the epicenter of the region’s immense transportation infrastructure, located adjacent to the I-55 / I-80 interchange and anchored by the BNSF Logistics Park Chicago and the Union Pacific Joliet Intermodal Terminal.
- ±40 miles to Chicago
- ±200 miles to Indianapolis
- ±200 miles to Minneapolis
- ±250 miles to Kansas city
- ±120 miles to Milwaukee
- ±150 miles to St. Louis
Need a flexible solution?
The campus setting allows customer size and term flexibility under single ownership, with real estate and zoning to accommodate a wide range of needs as well as the ability to leverage in-park suppliers, carriers and other service providers.
- No trailer parking restrictions
- On-site storage facilities for containers, trailers and equipment
- International and domestic intermodal
- FTZ savings
- Heavyweight roads
- Retail amenities
- 24/7 On-site fire and police protection
CIC – Joliet/Elwood, IL
CenterPoint Intermodal Center (CIC) – Joliet/Elwood is the largest master-planned inland port in North America. Located +40 miles southwest of Chicago, CIC – Joliet/Elwood is strategically positioned at the epicenter of the region’s transportation infrastructure.