CenterPoint Intermodal Center – Joliet/Elwood
CenterPoint Intermodal Center
A 6,500 acre master-planned intermodal development 40± miles Southwest of Chicago. Currently North America’s largest inland port, this development has the land and infrastructure available to accomodate:
- Warehouse/Distribution solutions
- Build-to-suits for sale or lease
- Rail-served facilities
- Container yards
- Land sales
Want to stay connected?
The park is at the epicenter of the region’s immense transportation infrastructure, located adjacent to the I-55 / I-80 interchange and anchored by the BNSF Logistics Park Chicago and the Union Pacific Joliet Intermodal Terminal.
- ±40 miles to Chicago
- ±200 miles to Indianapolis
- ±200 miles to Minneapolis
- ±250 miles to Kansas city
- ±120 miles to Milwaukee
- ±150 miles to St. Louis
Need a flexible solution?
The campus setting allows customer size and term flexibility under single ownership, with real estate and zoning to accommodate a wide range of needs as well as the ability to leverage in-park suppliers, carriers and other service providers.
- No trailer parking restrictions
- On-site storage facilities for containers / trailers and equipment
- International and domestic intermodal
- FTZ savings
- Heavyweight roads
- Retail amenities
- 24/7 On-site fire and police protection
Key Park Statistics
Joliet, IL & Elwood, IL
CenterPoint Intermodal Center (CIC) – Joliet/Elwood is the largest master-planned inland port in North America. Located just 40 miles southwest of Chicago, CIC – Joliet/Elwood is strategically positioned at the epicenter of the region’s transportation infrastructure.